Antares User Forum
daveyboy

Articulator not displaying side chain input in Logic

In Logic 9 and 10 don't have a side chain input anymore making the plugin unusable at the moment. It does have a side chain input in PT 10.3.7 though. In Digital Performer 7.24 there is no GUI at all so I assume it's completely broken with that app. I did send a tech support request but that was over a week ago with no response.

I've been waiting for a couple of months since daveyboy's post to see if there is any progress on this. I had to register to ask - does anyone from Antares actually read this? If so, can we have an update? I would like to use the Talkbox on a couple of upcoming projects and I've kept them on hold now.

Does the Articulator product work on Logic Pro X? If so, can someone show me how?

Is there a current solution?

What I read in the manual refers to 'some audio units hosts..' this and that. There are 'options' on what we should do. For documentation purposes, a "try this and if it doesn't work try that" mentality is not acceptable. Can we have a clear documentation/instruction on what is required to make it work on Logic Pro X? And if it doesn't work on Logic Pro X, a definite timeline on the deliverable.

Thanks.

Hello All,

We do apologize for this inexcusable late reply. 

Unfortunately, the "side chain" input function in the AU version of Articulator (AVOX 4) is not functioning.  We are working on an Articulator maintenance release that addresses this issue.

We do realize that this is a serious inconvenience for all of you Articulator (AU) users and thank you for your patience.

Hi - has this not been resolved yet?  I have just purchased a license for Articulator this week and no side chain input in mine either.

That was the only license i purchased so essentially i have just thrown $80 approx down the toilet?

One very unimpressed Antares customer.  Do Celemony make a talk box plugin i wonder?