• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nob turner

nob turner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 11:40 PM

Wade responded to my original post today, with a pretty useless comment. I'd respond in the original thread, but the forum won't let me - maybe someone locked it? Maybe Wade? If so, why?

Of course I contacted support, Wade. Months ago. Henrik can't figure this one out. I've found some other bugs in AT7, and I'm disappointed that V8 has been released when 7 is buggy. I'd hope that a fully working version would be in place before such a change.

I'd like to add (re: my original post) that it only took 3.5 months for an admin to respond. And it appears that Wade's been busy today. But not in much of a productive way. Just telling us to contact support, then locking our threads, isn't helpful, Wade. It's insulting.

• DeroyGlox, Alfredialig, CiaraRese and 19 others like this

#2 Wade

Wade

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 01:07 AM

Hi Nob,

I truly apologize for the inconvenience you are having with Auto-Tune 8 and was unnaware that you had already spoken to Henrik. Unfortunately this issue will still need to go through support.

Your thread was not intentionally locked and I am looking in to why you were unable to reply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users